The Account Executive is a key role at Crackle. You’ll be juggling multiple accounts, writing crisply and compellingly for myriad audiences. This turbo-charged, deadline-driven role is responsible for driving day-to-day media relations and working with a wide array of titles and roles, internal and external to Crackle. The Account Executive will be the lead media relations pro on key accounts. You are a highly motivated and creative self-starter with stellar writing skills, and strong organizational skills. Prior PR experience is required, particularly within a PR agency.
- 3 – 5 years of solid experience in PR, agency experience or equivalent
- Experience in b2b and consumer technology
- B.S./B.A. public relations, marketing, communications, or related field
- Stellar writing skills
- Strategic pitching skills
- Ability to deftly organize and manage multiple client responsibilities without skipping a beat
Crackle is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know that people from different backgrounds make everyone stronger.
Send us your information below.